The FLUID Diversity Mentoring Programme is run by Built By Us and it is free for participants to keep the programme inclusive.
Thank you to our sponsors for 2017-2018 is sponsored by:
We are seeking support and sponsorship from organisations passionate about supporting the development of diverse talent across the built environment professions.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact Danna Walker, Director of Built By Us, for more information on supporting this innovative programme.
We would like to thank the following organisations and individuals for their support, generosity and expertise:
- The Volunteer Mentors
- Architects for Change
- The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust (SLCT)
- The Construction Industry Council (CIC)
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Roca London Gallery
- Constructing Equality
- Angela Brady | Architects Benevolent Society President, PRIBA
- Liz Kentish | Kentish and Co